Supporting the next generation of digital learning designers
Apprentices and Staff from Barnsley College, Furness College, Sparsholt College, City College Norwich and Coralesce attended the Learning Technologies Show at Olympia on the 3rd and 4th February 2016. The event provides an annual showcase of how the Elearning Industry in Europe is operating. For the apprentices it provided the opportunity to visit stands and attend free seminars and also understand the employment opportunities for elearning designers.
A summary of the Designelearn Annual Conference 2015
Taryn Stack has spent the last 10 months working as an elearning designer at Coralesce Ltd and studying at Sparsholt College. She will shortly be starting as a scriptwriter for Brighton based elearning company Brightwave.
Design eLearn Query
- Designelearn Apprentices meet employers at the Learning Technologies Show 2016
- Designelearn Conference 2015 : Making Online Learning Work
- Grimsby Institute Renews Membership of Designelearn
- Diploma student from Sparsholt College celebrates new job at Brightwave
- Three new member colleges for 2015/16
- The apprentice led ideas challenge
Meet the apprentice – Lottie Wigmore
Lottie Wigmore is currently doing her apprenticeship in e-learning design at the Pirbright Institute in Surrey. The Pirbright Institute is a world leading centre in research and surveillance of virus diseases of farm animals and viruses that spread from animals to humans. The Institute employs around 500 staff at their Surrey and Berkshire sites and […]